EngRish GiRL

A GiRL still spinning from the fast pace of Tokyo suddenly finds herself a rookie among the best and brightest in British academia. By no means a proper ENGLISH girl, she can express herself only as EngRish GiRL, the silly mix of America, Japan and Britain that she has become.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So many words...

A friend pointed out to me yesterday that if I write 1000 words per day, I can finish my thesis in just 15 days! Is it over optimistic? Probably, but it's not a bad way to look at it. Today I wrote 800 words. Not bad for a start, I guess. Writing, reading, running, packing. That pretty much describes the extent of my life at the moment. But that will all change tomorrow when S arrives; at least then the notes and books can crawl back into the dusty shelves from whence they came. Now, can anyone teach me to speak French fluently by Saturday?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home