EngRish GiRL

A GiRL still spinning from the fast pace of Tokyo suddenly finds herself a rookie among the best and brightest in British academia. By no means a proper ENGLISH girl, she can express herself only as EngRish GiRL, the silly mix of America, Japan and Britain that she has become.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another return from Tokyo

I know I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately, but unless I have gone completely crazy, I swear I wrote a blog entry from Frenchy's place before I left London, and now it seems to have disappeared. I blame technology.

Anyway, another safe 12,000 miles in the bag. I'm back in one piece (heart excluded). I'm not ready to write about all that occurred on the ground right now, so just sit back and enjoy some aerial views!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home