EngRish GiRL

A GiRL still spinning from the fast pace of Tokyo suddenly finds herself a rookie among the best and brightest in British academia. By no means a proper ENGLISH girl, she can express herself only as EngRish GiRL, the silly mix of America, Japan and Britain that she has become.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

FAME

Before blogging and uploading pictures (with my new camera!) of our Christmas craziness, a side note to all you Tokyo-ites or ex-Tokyo-ites. Between two of 20 courses of Christmas dinner, my sister and I were flipping through the TV programs and stopped at a Travel Channel special on Tokyo. Suddenly, Tsukiji Market appears, along with a familiar bald head being interviewed. I shouted, "IS THAT ANDY?!" And indeed it was our very own! As if Tokyo is not a small enough world in itself, my mom and sister even got to meet Andy from 6000 miles away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home